Tuesday 20 August 2013

HIGHLIGHTS FROM PAST FEW WEEKS AND INSTAGRAMMING!


A few pictures from past weeks while I wasn't Blogging and was away occupied doing nothing!
Enjoy the pictures guys!
While I plan for some fun Post soon! I Promise!!!


One of the most Gorgeous Afternoon! Birthday lunch, Sunshine, Happiness and the colour White!!
YES! YES! PINKBERRY is now in Bangalore! You heard that right! Pomegranate Froyo
OBSESSED!
STARS and STRIPES all in one! Street Find!
ICE CREAM DREAM - MINI MELTS!!!
LOVE THEM. MY DAILY DOZE OF HAPPINESS.

All ready to meet BFF for post Birthday Celebrations! 
Hi Tea Session at JW Marriott! Doing the ITC Way! 
Magnificent Art work, seen on INDEPENDENCE DAY!

You can now follow me on instagram @ nikitagarwal for daily updates from PEN TWISTER.


I guess I am terribly gonna miss this beautiful city. Just a few more days here in Bangalore and I am going to make the most of this city. 


2 comments:

  1. Wow Love the look, Quite Pretty :D
    xoxo <3

    www.littlemisssinner.com
    www.youtube.com/MsShanayaSinner

    ReplyDelete