Tuesday 6 December 2011

Marriage Bling!

There was a marriage in the house 2 days back, the marriage that had all it needs. The perfect bride and groom, with perfect people around and perfect day, 4th of December 2011! It was my Best friend's, elder sister's Big day and I had to be there! Also, I was quiet excited for the day because apart the wedding it was a Big day for Priya's (B.F.F) little brother too, who is residing in all our hearts.
 As, it was a Nepali wedding there was a little more curiosity in me to see their traditions and the culture flow. It was simply gorgeous. Weddings itself holds that emotion in it and knowing the bride and the family so well, I couldn't stop myself from basking into it! The ceremony was taken place in the morning followed by a get together and cake cutting ceremony  for our little one. The evening rolled in with friends, family, lots of laughter and after party thoughts:-) The resort where ceremony was held later in the evening was ideal with comfortable and quiet ease arrangements. The night was freezing but, the idyllic decision of Born fire did not let our energy die off and got everyone of us on floor on the beats of Nepali track! It was a beautiful evening. Sadly, I could not click much pictures but there is one of the gorgeous Bride!


Isn't she looking pretty? Coming to what I wore for the ceremony was the combination of green and black kurta wit golden embellishments! There is picture below with Priya!


This is my favorite picture from the wedding afternoon! What do you all think of it?
Hope you guys enjoyed reading this piece, well I enjoyed every bit of it! For now, i am quiet filled with joy and emotions. All you lovely people take care!

2 comments: