And my favourite festival "HOLI" is tomorrow. Well some insane drama and craziness has already begun here.
So not wasting too much of time, I am going to share some Granny's tips for Holi. Tips to prevent your Skin and Hair. Because as much as we love the festival of colours, we also love our skin.
1. Do not forget to apply Sun's cream. Combination of colours and Sun could do some major skin damage.
2. Apply plenty of moisturiser to every part of body. This will prevent your skin from getting dry and allergy.
3. Try keeping yourself covered. More the clothes, less the damage.
1. OIL them properly. Yes, you heard that right. Oil and more Oil for hair.
A few Quirky Tips for Holi 2014.
1. Go Traditional. Go White. Nothing can beat a loose white tunic / top / kurta. Let the white take in all the
colours and make you look brighter, in festive mood and good.
2. We are aware about the kind of chemicals used in these colours. So be safe. Wear Sunglasses. They will not only make you look great, but will save your eyes and later irritation.
1. Play holi like never before.
1. Avoid using Pakka colours.
So these were a few quick tips you could use to prevent damage to skin and hair and YET have a crazy Holi.
Happy Holi once again to all the colourful people out there.