Friday 25 April 2014

Date Night.


He - Get Ready, we are going out.
She - Out? Details! Dinner? Dancing? Date? Hello what is it?
He - How does it matter?
She - I don't have anything fancy, I was here to visit a Doctor.
He - Laughs! Grins! Says, Really? Wait lemme me find you one.
She - Shocked! Processing! Thinking!

Tadaa! And here is what he mixed and matched for me. I love the pairing. And I love the fact,  he did it.






Outfit Details: 
Skirt - Vero Moda
Top - Thrifted
Bag - Gift 
Sandals - Pieces

It's good to loosen up yourself at times and experiment. Dresses are good for occassions but, mix and match could surprise you at times and can create magic. 

There isn't any effort put by me for this look. The outfit was decided by "He" and thanks to the weather, the all day top knot leaded to Soft natural curls by evening.

Tell me, what do you think of his Creativity. And, have a lovely week ahead.

Love,
Pen Twister







3 comments:

  1. Love what he picked for you....looks like you are giving him good lessons on fashion! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking amazing sweetheart

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Sweet :)

    www.sindhujp.com

    ReplyDelete